Ltd Company

Thanks for letting us know that you are a limited company.  As a limited company you need to file annual accounts with companies house and a corporation tax return with HMRC.  We can prepare these for you in accordance with UK GAAP and file them with the relevant authorities on your behalf.

Are you VAT registered?